Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hooray! No Bob Dylan Youtube Post So Far???

Great day today. Nailed a work presentation on critical 2009 launches.

No one will ever want to hear it this way but this is how it felt to me:
Was channeling my monk light better, thought of my love for the subject and the people who I was lucky enough to share the data with, and so much less of the "I'M PRESENTING."

Way good, still too nervous to be anywhere near monkdom, yet I aspire (getting rid of the "I" helps, yet, as with any communication, is more challenging in being than in writing. A good listener has a more trained Not-I).

Okay, so that is SO NOT what I wanted to say! yet probably needed, a growth event. You guys know that you're going to get the John Lennon again with yellow glasses and white opening blinds again & again & again?!! Like it hasn"t been 15 times so far! Pretty!

But Wait...

Poetic Intervention:

ON BUGS
wait, let me load the lennon son so I can loop while writing... back in a sec...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUg


As bad as I can be.


bugs will have to wait

great day :)
to Day

Mox

No comments: