Thursday, June 19, 2008

Life Goes On....


Wow! The colors really do get brighter! Reading a Positive Energy book right now with a she a confirming what is already happening. That's good tho, the thing that we all seek: confirmation of our own seeming individual thoughts and beliefs.




Ok, time for a drink & smoke in the shed. Judge as you will; it doesn't include sex in the shed too tonight, which I happen to also like, so there!

something to listen to while I'm gone:



I'm back now.

...okay so not really back yet but typing the, "Hi, I'm back," so that I don't have to say those pointless words as soon as I'm back and no longer care about having left the computer for 5 minutes! please! now I go...

almost actually went, then thought, "wow, maybe I should sit out front with the fountain," but that seems like a big commitment. Ok, right, quick smoke, back in, do dishes, email (or this thing rant), then sleep, perchance to dream...

Ahhh... I love smoking when 1/2 a cig makes you weak in the knees, yummy. k, so next? need a picture, let's check the phone for the latest, eh? Never posted the Charlie Brown tree doing well pic, surprised me a major! Dare it is, it even sprouted it's super pretty red bottle brushes this year, first year :)
Observance of the Day: Butterflies are pretty because they really have to be, otherwise everything else would eat them. I have some Lantanas that are like pretty yellow butterflies and tonight near dusk, one butterfly, let's call him Ted, decided to feed on the flowers that are against my front window. I watched from my book chair as long as I could, then, like I do with Hannibal, had to sneak up and REALLY watch without disturbing. It was so fabulous. Like one of those nature documentaries: this extraordinary thing dipping it's proboscis into the tiny Lantana flower tubes for yummyville, never caring about the propigation of all the other beauty that it carries on it's feet & body. Simply living instinctively. Simply Being. Simply beautiful.
Hannibal sporting his flashy shell & I work a yellow shirt today that says, "Hello Solstice! Bring it on!" There are really only 3 states of Being: Acceptance & Joy and some middle one. I accept and actually enjoy that I am tired now, I like to sleep at night.
Seems so simple, eh?
I appreciate that I can sleep at night, comfortably. Many have not my luxury; in body, soul or mind.
Mox








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shed! Nice ramp into the shed!

Moxie Rose said...

yes. it creaked the the other day, yet don't we all!

Moxie Rose said...

Moxie Rose said...
yes. it creaked the the other day, yet don't we all!

July 16, 2008 9:21 PM

Moxie Rose said...

.

Moxie Rose said...

yeah