Monday, March 26, 2007

Like walkin on the Moon...

I seem to have everything I need, wow, is that unusual in (y)our world?

Just thought that Id show up today. A tad sore from yard work and other rrrrhhhh! don't get so bad as you like, me & G. are cool and he seems kinda stable in a crazy sort of way. I just walk around like one of those baboons at the zoo. Not willing to admit, or even REALIZE or understand, wtf this gentleman is here to teach. So fun, he's the best.

We're into the Doors and he is just cool, Morrison in general, and his, G. car! Sigh... what a thing! All pretty, open, pipes, moves, silver! Completely as obnoxious as both of us pretend not to be; watch out America, silly stoopid lovers get arrested in desert for practicing their Master Debater and Cunning Linguist skills, news at 11.

Good advise, don't make any changes on track 6, but def go to the number 7 Wicked Rebel of the Stoopid lyrics, just tickles, pretty. I don't smoke and that's my story, take my blood you bastards. Not! Hate the fear of enjoyment. What is the reco for treatment? Perhaps just enjoy.

I have one, play out the Sweet Honey.



He's so...

just that...


funny...

trust...

me here...


always...











people from work heading to Vegas to get married,


interested?


Make it better for the baby not yet conceived


Okay to step on me.

SLIGHTLY STOOPID LYRICS"Collie Man"And some man live his life For profits alone That very same man He lives his life all alone And the road to life Yes it goes up and down Doesn't really matter As long as the music goes on Hey mister collie man Why don't you come round no more Hey mister collie collie man Don't you hear me troubled call Hey mister collie man Look i didn't come to disturb You best not be come 'round here Unless you've got me sensi herb I never needed any Reason for me to say Through all them troubled times Yes me love you any way And the roughest path You know the rocky rocky road You know that Life and love is a Heavy heavy load Hey mister collie man Why don't you come 'round no more Hey mister collie collie man Dont you hear me troubled call Hey mister collie man Look i didn't come to disturb You best not be come round here Unless you've got me sensi herb You best not be come round here Unless you've got me sensi herb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pictures over poetry