Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things Happen

Hey Gang-

Me & the dude are flaky
me & my new lamp are a makey!
learning the beat is a cakey
drive in the sun all shaky, no. Know.

watchin out for you
all spillin in the pool
pumpin out the duals
all hummin in the rules

that is how you take me
lookin' back you never fake me
crammin' in the love
between the sessions
rockin in my head, obsessions

Know.

And no way to know! I'm going to try to wing this one and see if it works. Everyone always knows more than me so I say

let them provide.

Bad admission: Oh. bad, bad, bad! I completely blanked/forgot late phone convo with G. That sucks. Oh well, 'bout time he realized that I am more twisted than him. I hold almost nothing. No birthdays, no historical things, when is the 4th of July or New Years Day? I have actually asked these questions. And the alcohol effect just smoothes everything into nothing. Which is not so bad, most times, for me.

Omega 13: molecular equivilant of destroying the entire universe. Or a 13 second time-shift back. For what purpose? Perhaps tro redeem a ten-second-flat-said yo. or a mistake. I like it.

Open heart to
No Saturday
leave me dry another day
No Time, it is
KNOW TIME
NO TIME
no time
know time?
No time with you,
we done?

Ahhhh... my pants tingle

No comments: