Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pinned Thursday.

Raced away the afternoon with G. Sunshine, heartache, love and life. Took forever. We were probably there for an hour, he has no watch so we navigated by the sun. I like him.

ha ha! he's foxy! came a bit rangly to my door this day (especially yum!). I handed him a quarter for the coffee he wanted and expected him to leave, alas no.

But at least I did get stuck to the seat of the silly car he drives, topless and in front of everyone. Sometimes other people can't matter as much as the two of you, you know? I already told you about the on-stage grab right? smoothly executed, I barely! noticed. If it weren't for the signs "GROPEFEST 2007" I would have thought it as a joke and not a real art festival.

Oh well, he seems to like me, and I seem to like him, we'll see. Wish me the best. I wish you the best.

Happy landings,
Mox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie