Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Best Thing About Being Human is...


...you get to put up a title like that and then just ramble about your day!

So, I have two points today to touch on, or more likely, knowing me, it will end up being 2.14159 points, in a kind of reasonable rambling (I know that's gratious!)

The first topic is:

What A Vacuum Cleaner Teaches (modern Zen, ca. 2007):

I have been thru a lot with vacuums, as you know, yet I must say that I am kinda really starting to bond with the old HOOVER 12 amp WindTunnel. We have been together for more than 3 years; past broken belts, suckless days, and rigging of the undercarriage. I know I ask a lot, sucking up pennies and "oh shit!" earrings, yet the thing, not quite a beauty, responds to me. Remove & replace the belts & bags, dare it to go outside and suck water... but it let"s me know when too much is too much, and I'm down with that. We now have a wonderful balance of expectation and performance; and we both are way cool with the results.


A possible second topic is:

What the Hell Is That First Topic REALLY Saying?

As happy as I am to report this, it is as sad as happy: I mean it literally! Had to deal with the vac today, seems the kids had a sleepover this past weekend & vacuumed a bunch of water and the thing smelled like a dead sea animal (that's the report I am getting). Now, granted, I have had my share of dead sea animals in the car or on the roof of the Explorer (remember Goldie? we were not sure if animal or vegetable but it was dead in San Diego and came home with us strapped to the luggage rack. Actually made it through 3 car washes (like 6 - 8 weeks) and we did discover/research and found out it was a "vegetable" technically.), the giant suction cup thing was beach bliss tho...

So the last possible iota of reasonable convo... ughh! reasonable, me so silly!

But topic 0.14159:

I was Stoopid, then went Sublime, and now back Stoopid, what the hell does that mean? It's all really fun. Have you noticed all the geezers driving hot convertibles? Guilty! Except mine's not quite hot enuf yet, relatively. So I can skate :)

Ok, a me & G. update, he writes his G's so nice, me me a try but a copy dem for da science write ting, Anyone out there know "Collie Man by the dudes? reminds me of my Dad. Ughhh! oh well, you never really know why you are supposed to learn what you learn, and the G. is bringing some way fun dif stuff to learn. Need to go see Slightly Stoopid and play frisbee golf, or skate; i'm just happy cruisin' and eating, now that I know that he does that! Ha! Me thinky my skates a way gone by now, but not afraid to pick up a pair and tool (slow and twirly).

Oh, I should so read these before publish, so hard. Give me an hour...
Okay, not gonna happen...




"Sunny Hours" LBDA with Wil-i-am.

Well I've strolled across some dance floorsfilled with girls all dressed in redPulled my foot from my mouth answered back to things I've saidWandered through the valley of the shadow of the deadStumbled round this old sundial, there these words I readI've only count the sunny hours, brightest hours of dayI never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip awayAnd I realize I'm away"Come on"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahI'm alright y'all, I'm alright y'allYou wanna be alright you gotta walk tall"Come on""Step up"..............
Well I woke up in too many beds with girls I didn't knowI've seen lots of brothers act tough,and I've watched them come and goAnd tell me why I'm not dead with them in the valley down belowI give thanks everyday for these words that save my soulI only count the sunny hours, the brightest hours of dayI never count the gloomy hours, I let them slip away(Don't slip away yo)And I realize I'm away"Come on"
Its like the wise man said,"Relax yourselfWhen its moving too fast you set ya downWhen the going gets tough then get to goingIf you really wanna speak than make the soundKeep your eyes on the prize and realizeThat the struggles gonna come in all shapes and sizeBut you gotta stay strong, don't let your knees buckleGotta keep the hustle, keep hustling"Do it, Do it, Do itLet the lovin', let the lovin' come back to meBring it, bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it back to me...................
Long Beach Dub Allstars, Black Eyed Peas, Will I AmI'm alright y'all, alright y'allYou wanna be alright you gotta walk tallWhen the going get tough, the tough get going and I'm out...


OMG! it's like dinner time and you KNOW Galaxy Quest is firing up.
So cool, Moxie out!
Tired as anything, and always looking forward to the G. forces...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get back to work!!!! the boss