Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Feast of Famine?



It's official! Me and G. have eating on the schedule! Lunch tomorrow at a small place in town and then maybe again even Sunday night, Easter. Wow! This is where I get to check him out and make sure he is nice to the staff and if he freaks when his food touches, or, and I will die, if he picks his teeth at the table, we're done. Knowing that he reads this is extra fun 'cause he gets a heads up. ....................................................Oh my delight!!!





I've included a picture of what I believe the Australian's eat, just a guess...

Okay let's get busy. Oh wait, mount photo first... Okay, done, turned out this time. Ahhh time, don't get me started!

Let's see what came up today... I like to call this part of what happens, The In-Between, sort of the spirit connex we all have, I am always simply f'ing amazed at what other people do out there in this reality. Inspirational shit!

http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn11523-superconductors-inspire-quantum-test-for-dark-energy.html

Okay so dark matter (or what I concider the larger essesnse of everything! that we feel, and know but is absolutely a conversation to bounce words around all night on, and never know. Until one day you have the answer and it is always funny, people laugh when they know it I have found, but you are not ALLOWED to remember it. And if you do for any reason remember, the "people" will beat you back into buying consumer goods, 'cause that is good for our society. I am way making the watch list tonight, eh? So funny. [Johnny, run a search on people who say "eh"] Okay, so I'm not really all that, but I did subscribe to the magazine Soviet Life in the early 80's. Me me such a radical! ;o

Okay, maybe too much for now, didn't even get in the Tip today, damn, I'll keep working it and let you know when things are happening.

HOLY CRAP! My ex (that I share The Littles with) is looking to marry in next couple months! They met the same time as me & G., tad scared about that. She seems way cool so optimistic, haven't met her tho, so not really sure, except for the dark matter, why I like her. Damn, that's a hard sentence to read, ugh!

Another why to right,
and move on,
feel and move on,
love and move on,
flow and live,
feel and be.

Happy as paws, in every
situo that catches us daily
lookin for 'cause
actin' like fools
makin' for drools

Nice to know a man with tools,
playing by the rules,
kinda like my skools,
holding tight my jewels.

Done. Closer to the Sun on. Yep, way gone Stoopid, so pretty.

Simply Mox

No comments: