Thursday, April 26, 2007

You All Know How I Love the Homeless and the CEO...


G. makes my cursor shake.

well, yeah REALITY is so much funnier than than the tabloids. "Mox finally finds a man who interests her, and he is ACTUALLY EMPLOYED! A long time veteran of cancer research, he helps people and lives science everyday; relatively stable, corporate, and cool too? No way!

Contrast dat wit dis. Scene: Sleeping with 5 kids in a 2-seater S2000 with a manual shifter up your ass! Well, at least I can enjoy from afar, just like the other thing I didn't mention, how I became bisexual yesterday. Oh man, once you give up on EXPECTATIONS the challenges to your reality (ha!) become absurd, at least they challenge me at that level: ultimate incomprehensible beauty paired with the ultimate incomprehensible frisbee-tossed knocks to the head - like what yo?!!

[Excerpt from kiddo dialogue now:] Big Sister is such a dick. cause she is really stuck up, oh! She won"t even let me get my toothbrush! She's pooping out herself, because she's poop. (that one had 4 teeth ripped outtada head today, yikes, she's cool tho). Nuf!
Get to see the G. perhaps tomorrow, he said "absolutely" so of course that means there's a slim chance, but we'll see...
He has 5 or 6 other rational girls who simply want to love him and take care of his children and they are much more qualified. And probably look sweet in the S2000 (one way and at least, half might balk at living in the shed for a few months tho).
What?
This is my reality.
If I am lucky I get to see my deep dark sparkly sky tomorrow in his eyes, hold him and hope not to fall over. Go only half the 102mph (take side streets) in the S2000, pretty fun thing, especially to lean against and kiss da G.
aahhhh, he's dreamy...
(yes even tonight you psycho!)
yikes, who conjured up this man for me?
He has this whole, "You probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you, oh..." freaky thing with the blog. I think simply delusions of granduer. There's a probability, as Einstien will attest, or would have, that it could potententially not be about the G, all my garble.
Too fun, me done!
Mox Out
PS of duh day: If you have a BlackBerry and you're addicted, and you fall asleep while texting, DON'T hold it over your face in bed. Damn, that little Pearl hurts bouncing off your face at midnight, shit! I'm lucky it hit my hard ass head and didn't knock out the expensive (but ragged) smile. Grace and I always say that if you live thru a weekend without going "Margo Kidder" then you are cool (the Margo Kidder effect is being found naked and toothless sleeping under a bush. Granted, any one single factor does not qualify for a bad weekend).

No comments: