Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sublime & Alone

Sometimes you simply have to move thru time on your own. Never really sure why, perhaps you bring the learnings of the other side of the mountain back to the small villiage. I need [to learn] more.

Anybody ever see Simply Stoopid live? Man, that's got some magic... and they don't even know really. As much as Incubus really pulls/forces the influence, Stoopid just drags it like a bunch of magnetic mines, quite simple really, with a permanent quirky smile, as they seem to me. I love that shit. I love any post-40 that has the perma-smily bouncy eye sparkle. Oh, and yes, there are more of us than you would guess, at least 4!

OMG! I planted a tree today, first myself ever. It is a pretty bottle brush twinkly thing that is just so cool, we bonded immediately in 50F weather this morning, the habitat for humnanity fell thru 'cause of rain, so! popped the top and tossed the 9-foot perky-one in the 'Stang. Left it there until about 1pm however, WAY cold today, eh?

So Stoopid! I have the live thing on now, time to turn it off; way tired, so night, night.

smooches, y'all!

Mox

No comments: