Friday, February 9, 2007

Daily Reason

"Tragedy is the shattering of the forms and of our attachment to the forms; comedy, the wild and careless, inexhaustable joy of life invincible." From J. Campbell's Hero with a Thousand Faces, wow. I am on page 28.

The two are part of life and inextricably woven together.

Did anyone hear about the article on light being converted to matter and then back to light? They accelerated a mile-long beam of light into a tight space) (like mm) and cooled it to millidegrees of 0 Kelvin, which slows light down to 15 mph, yeah, way slow for light. Apparantly at that point they can wrap it up in a "package" and save or move it physically. Way cool science! Heard on NPR today.

A great longtime girlfriend asked what my intentions were here, doing this blog, like what's the point? I suppose I should know, yet beyond trying something very new, I have no answer. It's fun? It's challenging.

Deb Moxie Rose

Any reason that this blog should live?

No comments: