Friday, February 16, 2007

Topless Wonder!


Just love the old convertible Stang; so ridiculous pseudo-racing people thru the streets of town; top speed 30 mph! What's with the human thrill of pulling a couple Gs? Suppose it goes back to my wanting to be an astronaut...


How are your streets out there? What's happening?


Afternooned at the Gelato Spot, phone out, looking like a city girl. It is too funny to get a double-take on your phone!


I am in a place of mirth and it is completely fun, like completely. As long as I continue to beat back every fear, every next moment is stronger.


For some stupid reason I seem to fear "not being on time" to [somewhere where other people think that they need me to be at a certain time]. At the same time I feel that time is not...


Dave Matthews rules, read the Before These Crowded Streets album, and then listen to it (after 6 times every song is sun-on-the-shoulders-rain-on-the-foliage-good!, and then find out what he is really saying.
Love the kids, the baby grand still rules the kitchen and sometimes the house is actually filled with piano, sweet!
OK, loud Dave off, next?
Smooch

No comments: