Monday, February 12, 2007

Ok, Going for More than Temporary

I was going to give up on this format, but I'm not ready yet. Sure, there is little content other than my daily ravings, but isn't that where blogs came from?

I just have no ONE topic of rant. I am kinda proud of that, it means that it is more difficult to catagorize me and piss me off in general. I see balance in the face of insanity (when looking in the mirror).

So let's play. I will pay for new interactive subjects! If you are a friend and sign up, it is a cool hard $10 cash for lunch at the place of your choice, sweet, eh? If you are an unknown, then either get to know me (and I buy the lunch) or just be so happily delighted with the witty banter that it tickles you to the point of actually opening a Google account (apparantly that is what you have to do but it costs nothing) [Google Dude/Dudess, got any advice for the potential sign ons?]

Maybe one day I may find a cause, but for now, the cause of BEING in a world so amazing in all aspects is nearly overwhelmingly beautiful. Just need to find how I fit, how to help, beyond the cube farm...

Mox

No comments: