Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Reason Monks Don't Speak

Smooches!

Exhaustive day today listening to coworkers prattle on about the frustrations of the cube farm, like yeah, no shit it sucks, but what are you willing to really do about it? Let's see some action! (Just FYI, I have been the "prattler" recently so this is a bonding non-negative agreement experience for me and the girls, puts things back into perspective i suppose...).





Good news! The zen pool still stands, and these things need almost no maintanence (or cover) in the winter even during freezes, way cool. So ignore everything that your mother and/or exhusband had read in the rules. Actually they need to get some positive thoughts (tempoprary pools and exhusbands and mothers). If anyone wants to put money on when the thing ruptures and spills all over my backyard, I'll take that bet (pool is the only threat these days although others have their say). I say the kids (that were swimming in November) will be swimming in March, any takers?

Gosh... I love this outlet. I get to try to be me and not really worry about what anyone thinks. In my op.. IMO but from what i hear it should be IMHO, it is In My Humble Opinion, so I would like to learn to use that, much better, so anyway, IMHA, damn wrong voule (how the hell do you spell vowel!?), it is so important that I am glad my present being suggested "humble," it is critical to hte final output of all of us.

Seems to me that people act from places of either fear or humility. Fear is busy, humility is calm. Am I wrong?

And as anyone who knows me knows, I abhore time. It makes 6.02x10 23 of no sense; it makes 32ft/sec2 make no sense.

So, what up?

No comments: