Sunday, February 4, 2007

Set It On Screen Saver Two...

Perhaps I'm not as stupid as I am ugly, Commander.

Just love Galaxy Quest, rent that one! Stupid, silly! 2 star at best, you tell me why I like it please?

The time travel is right on. Not really tunnels but a sort-of all-over pod elevator goo to anywhere.

Yah, I'm a nerd. Believe all the techno-no-real. There is a "probability" that I could walk thru the wall, I just want to leverage that probability.

And a berillium sphere? Always want to roll one on-board.

On a similar note:
A lady approached me without provication yesterday at Target and told me that I was beautiful. I tried my best to take her comments as sincere an honest, and thanked her graciously. I fell full of joy. Today I remember her nice comment and try to live up to it.

Longing for love in a love full situation.

Moxie

No comments: