Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Time To Post Something So Scar...


Y! Okay so this won't really jazz you the way it should, but I need some interaction.


The good news is that a certified nutcase (not yet!) has the ability to potentially earn enough money to be "excentric," I'm thinking 8.5 million annually would allow for a nice balance of assets and liquid capital that will put me in the place where I could really help society, so that is my goal.


Calling all helpers of having fun and making money! And if you have the first clue about me you know that the only reason you need money is to buy time; time is the most precious commidity on this planet, IMHO (as I have been reminded


any better ads than the iPod?!! Love them, admittedly dance to them when "inspired."


Huger Q! How do I load music easily (from PC? Internet) legally, like need a U2 and REM and ShackShakers whole CD loaded to the BlackBerry Pearl from my computer?



No comments: